Monday, November 13, 2006

pediatric psychiatry, Tamiflu, and flooring

Today I learned by reading this article that I probably had oppositional defiant disorder as a kid! For a few months! At which point my mom removed all the milk from my diet, and I became a normal(ish) kid again. Also, my stomachaches went away, so thank goodness my mom took away ice cream instead of feeding me full of pills.

Speaking of drugs, it's all over the news that Tamiflu can cause seizures, confusion, aggression, and suicidal thoughts. Since I've gotten half of those just from the air in the grocery store, I think I'll try not to get the flu.

In other news, I'm apparently mildly sensitive to the wood flooring itself, not just the cork underlay, which we contained pretty well in the room we finished yesterday. The room we finished a week ago is noticeably better than the one we just finished, so I'm hoping they'll both be fine in a month or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home