Monday, September 18, 2006

the ceiling fan

Today my husband finished caulking around the outlet boxes in the walls in one of the bedrooms. Before he started, I did ok in that room, but I couldn't stick around without an air cleaner. After he finished, I was fine in there.

Just to be thorough, he wanted to caulk around the box for the ceiling fan, too, so I held the fan while he took it down. I recognized early on that I was in trouble with whatever came out of the attic, so we got me out of there as quickly as we could. I have been good for nothing ever since then.

I really wanted to go to a meeting about the proposed incinerator near Fantasy Island tonight. It started at 7, and I appear to still be sitting in my kitchen. The good news is that I used to get this knocked out by going to the grocery store, so probably the reason I'm whining about it today is that I'm not used to it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home