Friday, August 04, 2006

email roundup and poisonous beverages

This morning, because of a spoof email I received, I learned that the .st domain is from Sao Tome and Principe. I had no idea they existed, or that someone discovered oil in the Gulf of Guinea, although if somebody had done something with the oil, I don't suppose I'd be getting spoof email from there.

I got another email with the subject line 'big albumin,' which I'd use myself except for the fact that everyone would assume it was spam.

In other news, it says in this article that according to the Centre for Science and Environment, and thus Indian lawmakers, Pepsi and Coke products contain unacceptable levels of pesticides. At first I was confused because I had assumed that everything either company made was entirely synthetic so it wouldn't contain pesticides, but then I remembered that the non-diet drinks should at least contain corn and maybe sugar.

You know what EIs use soda for? Dissolving corrosion. Then you can use the bottles as reusable ice packs for when you're, say, living in a tent and using a cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home