Tuesday, March 21, 2006

rats, and science fiction is good for something

Today I learned that I'm too sick to ride on the Rillito River Path (that's the green line on this map that follows the river from I-10 to about halfway across town). It was kinda neat, but I don't need to try that again for a while.

In other news, all those years I spent filling my brain with stories about smart-aleck truth-twisting heroes being questioned by evil bad guys has paid off. Read between the lines in this article where two sources said that Tom Cruise threatened to stop promoting some movie we have no interest in if the Scientology South Park episode aired again:
Cruise spokesman Paul Bloch said neither the actor nor his representatives "had anything to do" with the scheduling of "South Park" reruns and that Cruise had never said to anyone he would refuse to promote his film. Paramount spokeswoman Janet Hill denied any knowledge of such a threat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home