Friday, March 17, 2006

under assault

Today I learned that the minute your husband runs off somewhere with the car, the neighborhood fills up with the smell of burning tires. (I don't know what it is; coyote urine smells like a chemical spill to me, so for all I know it could be a Pop Tart fire.)

In other news, it's Drug Friday over at CNN. I don't know why this all happened at once, but today there are articles about kids being put on anti-psychotics for ADHD, white kids sniffing chemicals more than other kids, a scary Alzheimer's drug trial, and a really scary drug trial for autoimmune and inflammatory conditions.

Some of us need a distraction after that last one (other news outlets' versions of the second drug trial story are much scarier), so here's something you can add to your yard that I'm quite confident will increase your property value.

And so you know, you can use a beet juice/salt mixture to de-ice your streets, except it sounds like you should warn people first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home