Monday, March 20, 2006

bikes and quotes

Today my biking buddy and I went up the big hill with the rocks on it again, and we did great. It's really surprising sometimes what a difference a month makes. Besides riding better, we both noticed recently that certain chemical exposures didn't do us in the way they did. It's not like we're going to be playing in car exhaust (me) or using conventional hygiene products (her), but noticeable improvements are not something that come along every day.

Except that's the whole reason we started riding: the guy who started this biking trend said after about two months that he felt better, and here we are at two months in.

In other biking news, the guy who started this biking trend went to San Diego to play on the track, and he slept in hotel rooms and won two races. There is still some payback, however, which leads us to the quote of the day:

"I can't believe we have a roast in the oven and I'm still in my pajamas."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home