Wednesday, November 23, 2005

spelling and smelling

Spelling was always my weak spot: 'backyard' is an adjective, and I used it like a noun. If you sew in your back yard, you have to use the noun, 'back yard.'

So anyway, on the busiest (American) travel day of the year, my sewing room has exhaust fumes in it and has for the last two hours. I don't live that close to the big road, and the neighborhood is dead, except for the trash truck, and I know it's not responsible for all the fumes.

You normies* out there can't even smell this, can you? Like the ever-popular Sunday Afternoon Laundry Fest**? This is even worse than the Laundry Fest.


* not environmentally injured
**every Sunday, 1 to 10:30 pm; may resume at 6 am Monday morning if somebody started late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home