Monday, November 28, 2005

more warm spots, and not from politicians

According to the (US) National Weather Service, we're going to be warmer than normal through December, January, and February. Since I have gas heat (no EIs tolerate gas heat) with a little residual perfume in the system, I'm getting space heaters, and I care deeply about it being warmer than normal. Especially since it was pretty cold today.

Besides being colder than normal today, the traffic was much worse than normal, it turns out because President Bush came to town.

The reason I know about the traffic is because I tried to get to a doctor's office to get some blood sucked. I was ten minutes late, the air in the building was completely unbreatheable, and they couldn't make the paperwork line up, so I didn't even get my blood sucked. The whole experience sucked.

Since I had a crummy afternoon, here's a picture of a neat ruin at Wupatki National Monument north of Flagstaff:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home