Monday, October 17, 2005

weird food notes

Arrowhead Mills amaranth flour is sooo much better than the Bob's Red Mill amaranth flour that they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. And their buckwheat flour is a lot better than the stuff they have in bulk at the grocery store, too.

There is probably some great reason why I'm totally wrong here, but if I have to eat weird food because I'm allergic to everything else, today I'm going on taste. So there.

Here's something else you need: two ingredient bread. All you need is two or three mashed bananas, a cup of say, oat flour, and 1/2 to 2/3 cup of water. I guess that's three ingredients if you count water. Stir it up, pour it in a square pan and bake it at 350 degrees for half an hour. No one has ever complained, even though it sticks to the pan like glue, and it certainly ain't cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home