Saturday, April 05, 2008

almost a rerun

Yesterday I learned that smoking will only kill you if you're one of those people with the bad smoking gene, which makes it hard to quit, and then you die of cancer. That kind of goes along with what we learned the day before, that vaccines will only hurt some children.

So having accidentally raised that whole argument that sick people are defective and therefore somehow blame-worthy and expendable, which, as a sick person, I take exception to, I decided to go to bed rather than figure out how to rescue this post.

Now that it's morning, I will point out that while my mom has an extremely mild case of what I have, I know some people who are the only sick people in their entire families, which tells you that anybody can get sick given the wrong circumstances, plus that thing where babies and old people are more susceptible to chemicals, and stuff that makes me sick also kills fish and birds and gives your pet cats hyperthyroidism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home