Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sorta discouraging, I guess

Today I learned that it takes a very, very long time to upgrade your operating system if you take five and a half hours out to sniff a car, find out it's sort of ok, run it by the pesticided teacher, eat dinner standing up, run the car by the husband of the really, really sick lady, and then return the car to the extremely nice family who let you run off with their car for five and a half hours. And if that sentence sounds sort of run-on, then it accurately describes my day.

I find it very difficult to describe how I feel about today's events. On one hand, I survived riding around in a car that was almost ok, and a pesticided teacher got to sniff a pre-sniffed car, but on the other, I'm too broke to be doing volunteer work that could hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home