Thursday, February 21, 2008

horses, cars, bikes, and tea

Today I learned that they close the schools around here for the first two days of the rodeo, which started today. The resulting lack of traffic made it a whole lot easier to move about town, which we did to go admire a mountain bike my husband might want. I've been hoping he'd like to go riding with me, but after watching him test-ride this thing, I concluded that despite the fact that he's out of shape, he's going to ride circles around me. It's going to be embarrassing.

In other news, my husband has been detoxing something overnight lately that makes me pretty sick by about 5 am. I thought it was some mold he got into last Saturday, but as the days wore on, I wasn't as sure. Then tonight he got out his Oregon Chai Tea latte mix that he's taken a liking to and asked me to sniff it, and that stuff is nasty.

We have a food-cooking ban already in place - no one is allowed to make flatbreads out of teff, but this is our first food-ingestion ban: anyone who drinks Oregon Chai Tea lattes can't sleep next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home