Tuesday, January 08, 2008

coyote poop, html, and foam

Today I confirmed that coyotes poop in the desert. It's not like you can miss the poop on the trails and in the washes, but this time I witnessed it. I got to see that dirt kicking thing afterward, too.

Before I tell you about the next thing I learned, I learned how to make a link open in a new window* in honor of learning something from a page that resized my browser window, so:

In other news, when referring to foam you might use to rebuild your car seats, ILD stands for Indentation Load Deflection, which tells you how compressible the foam is. Also, my husband informs me that there's something that looks remarkably like horse hair in those seats now, and I'm not sure what to think about that.


* Update: in Firefox with my settings, the thing I did opens a new tab, which then promptly resizes my window anyway, so that ILD link has been declared too boring to click on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home