Wednesday, December 05, 2007

power tools and snack foods

Today I learned that the miter saw kicks when you squeeze the trigger, or whatever you call that piece you squeeze, and I don't like it. I'm a jigsaw woman myself.

In related news, white baseboards really, really improve the appearance of a tract house. To be fair, we have a nice house for a tract house, but the new baseboards are busy making the kitchen counter look all cheesy. The counter isn't making us sick like the carpeting was, but it's not long for this world. (And check us out planning a gratuitous home improvement project.)

In food news, I can't eat potato chips anymore. They came in a paper-ish package, so this is not a huge shock, and it's not like potato chips are good for you anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home