Tuesday, February 20, 2007

it doesn't take much

Yesterday I said something about better, stronger, faster, and today I'm paying for it. I might have gotten away with getting up at a reasonable hour, going riding, fixing a flat, stuffing a mattress, and cleaning bike parts all in the same day if I hadn't had a contaminated sweater in the house.

We have a visitor (a visitor!), and she had to change planes in Denver, which merited itself a whole rant last year. So anyway, now the sweater is living in a nice plastic garbage bag awaiting its return trip through Denver, and the house is ok again.

The other thing I learned is that my hair, even braided, can get pretty contaminated, so I'm still threatening to pull a Sinead O'Connor. I thought about pulling a Britney, but I just don't think I could handle all the associated craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home