Friday, May 12, 2006

do unto others

Today I learned that Paris Hilton announced her new cell phone game by the wrong name. I expect that there was some kind of communication glitch. People don't do things like that unless they are misinformed.

You see here that I am perfectly willing to cut Paris Hilton some slack, but I have been down on myself all week because I can't seem to get organized enough to make this one phone call. All I have to do is call a company on the East Coast and ask a question, but every time I get around to it, they've already gone home.

Ok, my grandmother taught me to do unto others as I would have them do unto me. So:
I'm sick, so I should just relax and know that as I get better, I'll become more reliable.

And Paris Hilton could just be stuck like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home