Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I love it when my brain works

Ok, I'm all recovered from yesterday's bike store hunt and ready to debunk myths. Today we're going to talk about chemtrails.

Chemtrails are jet contrails that people believe contain nasty chemicals to prolong the contrail's longevity and promote cloud formation for a top-secret government project to slow global warming. I initially had a problem with the idea because I didn't think the government would keep its mouth shut if it thought it was doing something good for the environment, even if it was using nasty chemicals to do it. Now I have actual facts: right here it says that high, thin clouds, like jet contrails, act like a blanket and keep the earth warm. The cooling clouds are low, thick ones. Therefore, if chemtrails are a secret government experiment, they are going about it all wrong.

Which would be consistent with government, but give them a little credit. Either they're competent enough to keep a secret, or they're too stupid to make the right kind of cloud. One or the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home