Monday, January 30, 2006

blogging the Washington Post

Remember the polypropylene threads you can have put in your face? Today I learned that this blog is listed second in the "who's blogging about this" box to the right of the article. I decided to find out what was in Liposuction News, which is listed first, third, fourth, fifth, etc., and it led me to an article about sculpting your tummy fat to look like 'six-pack abs.'

Actual quote from a man with very expensive new muscles:
"It's unbelievable," he said. "I feel like I'm looking at one of those gladiator costumes, with those plastic chest plates, or a Batman costume."

Actual quote from my husband:
"Do you think they jiggle when he runs?"

Other things I learned today:
- I get the ever-unpopular rage reaction from yellow engine coolant fumes.
- To put new grips on your mountain bike handlebars, most people use hairspray as a lubricant that dries tacky. If you don't want hairspray anywhere near your bike because it'll make you sick, it turns out that you can use plain water, and it works fine.
- Anyone who doesn't understand why I keep mentioning the polypropylene in the thread-lift article should read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home