Wednesday, November 09, 2005

trail runners

This weekend the local paper had an article about the trails in Saguaro National Park. It mentioned this site, which has a map. I was surprised there was a map anywhere on the web because I looked all over the place six months ago and didn't find it. I bought one, and it's been handy.

Anyway, now that everybody else has the map, the park is crawling with runners. I'm wondering if this will be like New Year's and the gym, where they all disappear in a couple months, or I hope sooner, because a lot of them leave a laundry-chemical/sunscreen smell contrail behind them.

That was more of a 2+2 type of discovery, as opposed to something I learned, so here's what I actually learned today: Scooter Libby wrote a book with a sex scene about little girls and bears.

I know, everybody else learned that last week, but my mother-in-law was here, so I'm behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home