Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tylenol, the grocery store, and the track

Tylenol will kill you! Researchers found that 40% of volunteers in a study who took the recommended dosage of Tylenol for two weeks had abnormal liver test results.

I got to wondering about drug warnings because the earliest one I can remember was for Vioxx in 2004. My web search turned up this article that wins headline of the day for "Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists." Then I found this list of recalled drugs, and the ones I looked at were all recalled in the last two years, so maybe this really is a recent thing. The other thing I learned on that page was that there's a recalled drug named 'Warfarin.' Do you think they fed some to President Bush?

In other news, the grocery store is horrible in the afternoon, and it's the other customers, not what they put in the store on purpose. Also, I can't go in the infield of Hellyer Velodrome before about 7 pm, I think because rush hour fumes settle in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home