Wednesday, October 28, 2009

real time, baby

My husband is right now talking to someone from craigslist trying to help the guy figure out what kind of car he has for sale. I'm betting it's hard to sell a generic 4-door car with instructions to 'cakk' for information.

But onward to what I learned recently:
  • A serious wind storm can still mess me up, but it mostly just makes me tired.
  • I forgot which kind of submarine (it starts with a 't') takes 40 minutes to turn around, but in 70 degree water, 40 minutes is long enough to develop a serious case of hypothermia, so they take their man-overboard drills pretty seriously.
  • From what I'm hearing on the phone, the guy selling the generic car wants something like ten times what it is worth.

4 Comments:

Blogger cinderkeys said...

Are you guys collecting cars now? :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger missmolly said...

Just thinking about a parts car, but not one with weeds growing into the engine compartment. The 'cakk' guy's car had those, and he didn't even know about it.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous john said...

I wonder what submarine is that? And I also bet that it's hard to sell or even convince someone to buy generic car.

11:36 PM  
Blogger missmolly said...

I want to say a Trident, but I could be totally wrong.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home