Tuesday, January 06, 2009

all wrong, good, bad, and impressive

Today I learned that news media everywhere incorrectly reported that virginity pledgers have sex at the same rate as other teenagers, when in fact, they were compared only to equally religious teenagers who were unpledged.

In personal good news/bad news:
Bad news: if we get close to 2 inches of rain in two weeks around here, I develop a mild case of tendonitis in all the places I had it really badly during grad school, when I worked in a moldy basement.
Good news: That liver cleanse I did about six weeks ago seems to have changed the way my side hurts, which is to say that the pain moved up, but its intensity lessened.
Bad news: I should do another liver cleanse, but I hate doing liver cleanses.

And a properly trained 9-year-old can take down a pit bull with a jiu-jitsu choke hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home